Friday, July 8, 2011

Old Dog, New Tricks.


Tried something new when I went out with my girlfriends this past weekend! Forgive how dry my skin looks, something happened when I tried to sharpen the photo. Anyways, I'm going to break down how I created this look - a different take on the smokey eye.

STEP ONE: Cover entire eye in MAC Ricepaper (pearl) using a Medium Shadow Brush
STEP TWO: Apply crease & upper lid color (MAC Club) with an angled shadow brush and blend with blending brush
STEP THREE: Apply brow highlight (NYC Tan Shadow from Custom Compact)
STEP FOUR: Take end of angle brush and apply MAC Ricepaper in bottom center of lid
STEP FIVE: Apply liquid liner (NYX Super Fat Marker in Black) and mascara (MAC Haute and Naughty)




Hope you like this look!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment