Sunday, April 17, 2011

HauteLook 2.0

Screen Shot 2011 09 02 at 11 24 07 AM


Hey loves!
So my third HauteLook shipment has come and I'm so excited for these products.
This shipment is products from Urban Decay!




IMAG0343

I picked up four great pieces from UD:
---- Two shadows: Shakedown & Cult
RETAIL: $17
HL: $5!
---- Pocket Rocket: Jesse
RETAIL: $18
HL: $5
---- Ink for Eyes: Pyrotechnic
RETAIL: $22
HL: $8




Screen Shot 2011 09 02 at 11 19 55 AM
Photo on 9 7 11 at 5 57 PM  2
Shakedown (top) is on the left, a very pretty almost cappuccino color. Perfect in the crease for an everyday contour.
Cult (bottom) is a rich, pigmented purple. Love smoking out my eyes with this on the lid.

IMAG0350






The other two items I grabbed were eyeliner and gloss.

The gloss is really fun because when you tilt the lid, the guy takes his clothes off! The packaging also has pheromones which attract males (oh boy). This is a great pairing with a dark lip color. I like to use this over "Dare You" by MAC and I bring "Jesse" when I go out so I can keep the rich color on my lips.

The liner is hot white! The brush that comes with this piece is lovely as well. It's a dual ended smudge and liner brush. I have yet to try the liner out but I normally do white or off white liner on the inner corner to make my eyes appear larger. ***Another trick for white liner right under the brow as a highlight***


Photo on 9 7 11 at 6 12 PM

I think my obsession with HauteLook is coming to crucial levels, cannot wait to see which of my other favorite brands they  bring on.
Until next paycheck --
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment