Sunday, May 1, 2011

Victoria's Secret PINK loves MLB

IMAG0162
Hey loves -
So this post is going to talk about something close and dear to my heart… my love of baseball!

When VS PINK started carrying MLB products in Spring 2009, I was in heaven!!
Up until then, there wasn't much out there for us girls who wanted feminine sportswear to support our boys. Every year I find myself wanting every single piece in the collections because they are always well fitted and not to mention adorable! My collection up until now includes:
2009 Collection - Yoga Pants & Tee
2010 - Yoga pants, Tee, &Hoodie
2011 - Yoga pants, hoodie, two shirts, and underwear

As you can see I have quite a bit! And now here are some pictures of some of the items they offered for 2011:

IMAG0161IMAG0163IMAG0166












IMAG0199







These are some of the pieces I own from the 2011 and 2010 Collections. A few entires back have my other pieces from this year.








I cannot wait to see what 2012's collection is going to hold, guess I need to start making room now :)
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment