Monday, March 28, 2011

Mall Haul (MAC / Sephora / Victoria's Secret)

Hello loves! I'm calling this a mall haul because truth is.... I bought a bunch of stuff.
Let's get it on:

First stop was MAC -



I've been searching for an peach blush for summertime but found many to either be too orange or not enough color, I found theperfect shade in the Hello Kitty collection by MAC. Lucky for me (not), the collection is no longer available. So after some testing at the MAC store, I came across STYLE.



STYLE is a frost blush and leaves a light peach shimmer on the cheeks.
<<< Swatch time/I am pale time.

Next item is near and dear to me. I found out last week that MAC is discontinuing Cremesheen Glass in "Boy Bait"- I. AM. DEVASTATED. This is my favorite FAVORITE gloss ever and so I knew what I needed to do... buy tubes and tubes of it. Unfortunately my bank account did not agree, so I settled on two.


Can't get a proper swatch because I am pale as sin but this picture is for good measure to show desperate times. This gloss is a perfect light pink and pairs well with a dramatic eye (ala purple or black). Perfect pop of color without being gross - you will be missed.

Next stop - SEPHORA
This set is something I've been eyeing for a while and it happened to be on sale ($24 instead of $36!) at Sephora today. I am slowly becoming addicted to bareminerals (already own the foundation, mineral veil, bronzer, lip gloss, brushes) & really needed the purple shadow from this collection in my life.
I haven't swatched it yet but the set includes:
- Happy (white) and Wowza (purple) mineral shadows
- Mini Big and Bright Eyeliner in Indigo (purple)
- Blush in Chuckle (deep peach)
- Lipgloss in Funnel Cake (deep pink/peach)

Final stop - Victoria's Secret
It's no surprise to anyone that knows me that I'm kind of a big baseball girl and Philadelphia Phillies fan (rydeordye obvs) so I am seriously gaga for the VS PINK MLB collection. The stuff is fairly high quality and I've gotten items from every collection since it began in 2009. For this year's collection I already own a tee but everything is so fun this year I needed more..









This is a long sleeve tee, mostly gray with the emblem detail on the front hip and the metallic red lettering on the back shoulders.


So cute! Also got these that are adorable undies that say "caught looking" - I'm talking to you Ryan Howard... not that I'm bitter about the NLCS at all.
So that's what 3 hours at the mall got me - also got anniversary gifts for the boyfriend but those stay a secret for now!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment