Saturday, July 23, 2011

Sephora Haul


Hey loves -

Sephora is probably my favorite beauty store so any time I have an excuse to stop in, I'm happy :)

-- Restocked on my favorite, perfect, flawless, excellent foundation -- BareMinerals! Seriously. In all my years now of foundation searching, This is the only one I've stuck with. I have combination and two toned skin and I thought I was stuck wearing liquid because it was the only way I would be one solid color. I love how buildable this formula is. It allows me to wear a bit or a lot depending on the look I'm going for. It also doubles as concealer! The BM Concealer brush is amazing. If you haven't tried BM and have been thinking about it, Sephora has the starter kit for $60. That kit is why I fell in love with BM.

-- The picture on the left is of the gifts I picked up for a friend of mine for her birthday. We are big wine drinkers in my circle and the lip stain name is "Merlot". She's also been really into the smokey eye lately so I picked up that palette to give her all the colors she needs in one spot. There's also an instruction card too which is nice.

 -- Along with my foundation, I picked up some tokidoki lip stain. I'll do a review of these soon!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment