Monday, August 8, 2011

e.l.f. haul


Hey loves -

This is probably the most exciting haul I've ever had. I ordered from e.l.f. online for the first time and it was like Christmas. I actually got this package a while ago because I ordered a gift for another friend's birthday back in June.

Let's get into the goods (clockwise):

Eyebrow Gel / Eyelash Gel ($1)
Lip Brush ($1)
Matte Lip Color - Pralene (Free gift)
Corrective Concealer Palette ($3)
Lipstick - Gypsy ($1)
Mineral Lipstick - Natural Nymph ($3)
Lip Lock Pencil ($1)
Blush - Mellow Muave ($1)
Custom Compact ($5 total; 4 shadows and palette holder)



I can safely say I'm obsesseedddd with e.l.f.! Their products go from $1-$15 and they're actually pretty decent. If I had to pick a favorite out of this, it would be the "Natural Nymph" that the internet has been buzzing about. Amazing amazing nude lipstick. Another must have is the Lip Lock pencil. It's a primer for your lip stick or gloss and let me tell you, its made a huge difference when I wear a bright red lip.

Things I'm not so crazy about: the corrective concealer. I was so bummed that this wasn't very good because I get a bit of redness on the very top of my cheekbones and wanted to neutralize it with this palette.  The concealers are very waxy and even with a decent concealer brush (Smashbox), I couldn't get a decent pick up to put on my skin.

If you have a chance to check e.l.f. out, do it! They also carry it at Target. They are always offering special gifts with online orders and the shipping isn't too crazy. With each product usually $1-$3, it's worth the exploration.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment