Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Brand Obsession: Urban Decay



When I first ventured into makeup on a serious level, everything I bought was from MAC. MAC shadows, liners, brushes, face powder filled my makeup collection. As of late I've been pretty bored of MAC collections, everything seems to repeat itself or just not in my taste. I can only own so many teal shadows - as my friends will tell you (I think the count is about 8 with 3 dupes, whoops).

Some off months ago, I decided to venture out of my comfort zone and purchase some Urban Decay products from HauteLook. I remember it well - I ordered two shadows, gloss and eyeliner. That was all it took. The pigmentation in my shadows and gloss had me hooked. Entry is here!

Since I have purchased more UD items from HauteLook (including the soon to be reviewed Cream Shadows, which I hear are hit or miss) and one day I will get the lady balls to splurge on the NAKED palette, the must-have from UD.

If you've never bought from UD, what are you waiting for! They pass through HauteLook every few months so sign up (totally FREE!) so you get the email alerts for when its coming.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment